VELVET MAN TRAP™ - Powerful love and attraction potion. Use to capture that special man OR attract many different men. Enhance all your natural charms! Wear a drop or two when you are around him or them!
SILKEN LADY TRAP™ - Especially potent potion to help attract a special lady to you or a variety of ladies for you to choose from. Very intoxicating scent. Wear a drop or two to be irresistible.
BEDROOM BOURDEAUX™ - The most potent sex-enhancing potion available! Simply wear a couple of drops during lovemaking. Put some on your lover to double the pleasure!
VOODOO LOVE #999™ - Triple strength dose of the famous Love Potion #9! Attract new lovers. Get new attention from old lovers. Great all-purpose love potion.
INFORMATION ON MISS FANNIE BELL'S POTIONS
Although there are potions that are taken as a drink, Miss Fannie Bell's potions should NEVER be taken internally! These are wearable potions, NOT drinkable NOR edible ones. All of the potions are sent to you with instructions for their usage. However, some ideas are also presented below.
All contents of this web page, graphics, photos, trade names, and text are the sole and exclusive copyrighted © property of The Voodoo Boutique®, Samantha and Matthew Corfield, and Miss Fannie Bell Fleurette. NO permission to copy or duplicate in any fashion or form is given.
Additionally, for serious problems a potion may not be enough! A potion is a powerful form of voudou magick and certainly may help with those problems, but if you have a seriously troubling situation you may need a Samantha's Original™ Creole Voodoo™ spell kit. Please also note that these potions may be used in conjunction with those spell kits to enhance the efficacy of your spell work. Let's face it, not everyone's problems are the same and so not everyone's solution is going to be the same - some situations take more work and equipment, some take less! If you are unsure, you can always email us for a free confidential case analysis and recommendations for what would help your situation.
Miss Fannie Bell's potions may be used in many different ways:
Return to Miss Fannie Bell's Potions!
- The first and most common use of the potions is to wear them! Remember these are very potent potions and only a drop or two is necessary to wear. Placing the potion on your skin at pulse points (those points where you can feel your pulse - such as inner wrist, behind the ear, inner elbow, behind the knees, etc.) are the best places to wear the potion. Miss Fannie Bell uses only the purest, natural ingredients when making her potions, but if you are sensitive to them being on your skin another option is to put a few drop on a ball of cotton and put that in your pocket or bra, or putting the potion on something you are wearing. Using the potion when you are going into a situation that is appropriate for the potion you are using is most efficient. In other words, wearing a love potion when you aren't going to be around anyone that is a potential lover isn't going to do much good and is probably a waste of the potion.
- Another potential use of potion is to put it on something a person you want to affect with the potion is going to touch or wear. Again, just a drop or two is necessary.
- Put the potion on a letter or card you are sending someone you want to affect.
- Drop a couple of drops of potion where someone you want to affect with the potion will walk through it.
- Rub the potion on candles you are going to burn that are appropriate to your situation.
- Drop a couple of drops of potion in your bath or someone else's.
- Use a few drops of potion in some pure, unscented baby oil or mineral oil to give a massage to someone (or yourself!) DON'T mix the potion with a scented oil.
- And, of course, make up your own ways to use the potion! Just always remember to keep your goal in mind when using the potion and you can't go wrong!
Copyright ©,1995-present, The Voodoo Boutique ®